I'm Ale. I'm a wedding photographer from Costa Rica. I offer some genuine handmade Costa Rican awesome photography for you to take to your own home, wherever it might be.
I'm 28 years old (born November 15) and married to an amazingly handsome American/Dominican! My Costa Rican friends call me "Ale", my gringo friends and family call me "Ally" and my hubby calls me kiutiting or esposita (wich means wifey).
The most important thing in my life is to honor God in every area of my life including work. The best way I've found to do so is always trying to capture the beauty of every relationship and the extraordinary love that a couple feels on their wedding day.
I hope that every time you see your wedding album you will re-live how you felt about each other on that special day. Maybe it will be a little reminder of your decision to love no matter what, a proof of your love for each other, and an encouragement even when you feel like giving up. How powerful wedding photography can be!
I love my job, I love love, I love to see two people living out that love as often as I do. I'm in love and know how it feels to promise someone life-long love and companionship. Every photo that shows this love between people is like a sip of champagne for my little heart.
Some of my favorite bands and singers are Phoenix, Lady Gaga , Juan Luis Guerra, Queen, Tool, Silvio Rodrguez, Los Aterciopelados, Gustavo Cerati, Madonna, Tracy Chapman, Pink Floyd and Hillsong.
I AM... a cuddler.
I WANT... to go backpacking through Asia and Europe some day (and take lots of photos!).
I HATE... laud motorcycles. (They are cool, but the they have to make them so loud?)
I FEAR... big ugly bugs.
I HEAR... my husband call me to bed while I'm yet at the computer working.
I REGREAT... yesterdays dessert.
I LOVE... today's dessert.
I DANCE... salsa with my half-Dominican husband, ooohhhhhh yeaahhhh!
I SING... while I work in my computer.
I VERY RARELY... stay angry.
I CRY... during movie previews (stinking movie producers!).
I DONT ALWAYS HAVE... discipline.
I NEED... to get more cats.
I SHOULD... read the gazillion books I've bought.
I STILL.... believe that love can last forever!
* I shoot with Nikon digital and always bring back up equipment.
* I shoot a limited amount of weddings per year (around 30)
* This year I celebrated my 7th year as a wedding photographer! wooop wooop!
* You will see your wedding images around 3-4 weeks after the event.
* The number of images delivered on destination weddings goes around 80 per shooting hour.
* I think wedding photography is the most important investment... ithink about it it's the memory of everything else you invest in and the proof you actually where in Costa Rica doing something productive. :D
* You want to experience Costa Rican culture, say YES to small businesses, boutique hotels and care to be part of ecotourism.
* You look to support Costa Rica's economy by hiring awesome Costa Rican vendors.
* You think photography is the bomb!
* You enjoy farting and long walks on the beach.
* You can laugh at yourself. Actually, you laugh a lot about anything.
* When you see boring wedding photography you wish you were dead.
* You say "sweet" a lot.
* You bring the sweetness to Costa Rica.
Up and Away - Dave Mathews Band
Those Sweet Words - Norah Jones
Una Mañana - CaféTacuba
Zoom - Soda Stereo
Casi Loco por Tu Amor - Pablo Dagnino